orta asya türk kavimler göçü.DEAR FRIENDS YÜCE TURKISH NATION
   The migration of Turkish tribes to Central Asia is never a semitist racist article is only to correct the wrong known truths in history
   This study is to tell the world's culture and history to the whole world correctly.
   there is no other purpose you read my writings in my writings there is no racist fascist nationalist implication only real
   Swedish professor wrote it because it is not Turkish, but because it is real Finland
   li. Norwegian Profösler wrote this because to bring out the injustice to the Turks,
   since both the facebook ta instigram many attacks were made in my pages were stolen, but to fight tirelessly
   First article, Did the Turks find racism, Did the first mummy embalmed the Turks did it mean racism first architecture
   Did the Turks say racism is racism Oba And our tents called domestics, racism, they are told pages
   stolen I'm constantly under attack some idiots attack me without recognizing 850 million Turks
   I am not in any opinion or opinion other than knowing our history very well.
   I have only one desire and tooth, and this is the establishment of a great Turkish science in the future.

Yorumlar

karaip korsanları

Karaçay - Çerkesya