dear friends friendship
  I think people become friends to know each other
  I traveled to 72 countries and I had a friend in every country I went to, and with many of them
  still a friend is a must for getting rid of the loneliness
  The friendship of the two opposite sexes is very different and they want attention and attention.
  varies according to the country we are
  but if you are friends in other countries you don't care too much
  One day I was walking around in Argentina and just playing latin music.
  I was walking past a music hall and I wanted to get in.
  I'm standing at the door I asked me first where I'm from you I'm Turkish I'm interested
  and they came together and sat at the same table and had fun together and
  we have been a very good friend.mustafaveli108simplesite.com

Yorumlar

karaip korsanları

Karaçay - Çerkesya